Thank you for your desire to serve as part of the Willamette West Team.
Easy Sign Up
- Pick the date or activity from the schedule below.
- Choose “Register” at the bottom.
- Register with the system and sign up.
If you have any questions please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Danielle Baker - 503.844.7606 Ext. 102.
We look forward to serving with you!
Please watch this video before coming to the construction site.
In inclement weather construction is canceled:
- When the the National Weather Service forecast that morning is a high less than 30 degrees
- If hazardous weather causes school closures by the Beaverton School District
- If the National Weather Service forecast that morning is 94 degrees or higher we will re-evaluate throughout the day and may close the site when the temperature reaches 94. Volunteers should make sure to dress accordingly and safely, and hydrate throughout the day. You are welcome to make a personal decision about leaving the site when you feel the temperature is too high.
We love Volunteer Groups! Do you have a group of 5 or more who want to volunteer together? See our Group Opportunities Page.
Work directly with affiliate staff and volunteers to help further our mission of building simple, decent, affordable housing and see real change happening as a result of your contribution.
If you are interested in joining a committee, contact volunteer manager Danielle Baker - 503-844-7606 x 102.