This event is limited to 200 guests, so don't delay, get your tickets today!
Please join us for an evening of fun and entertainment while we raise some money for Willamette West Habitat to build homes in Washington County for low-income families.
The night includes casino games from the professional staff at Wild Bill's Casino including Blackjack, a Craps table, and a Roulette wheel. Everyone attending, whether you break the bank or go bust, will be eligible for some great prizes at the end of the night.
We will be holding three (3) 50-minute Texas Hold 'Em tournaments throughout the night, with prizes to winners of each of those.
Complementary (non-alcoholic) beverages, and a scrumptious Las Vegas-style buffet catered by Dalton's Northwest Catering. For those interested, a no-host bar will also be available.
Entertainment will be provided by YOU in our karaoke lounge (okay, and a DJ spinning tunes when you're not singing!). When you're ready for a little break, there is a small silent auction that you can look through and if you are lucky, take home a great item at the end of the evening. Several different packages are available to choose from, and can be mixed and matched:
- "BETTING ON THE FUTURE". This package is $50 per person and includes chips for table games, beverages, hors d 'oeurves, and our silent auction.
- "HIGH ROLLER". This package is $75 per person and includes all of the above, PLUS an entry in one of the Texas Hold 'Em tournaments, PLUS free parking!
- "TEXAS HOLD 'EM" tournament only is $25 per session. Each of the three sessions are 50 minutes long, with a winner declared at the end of each event.
- PREPAID PARKING $5 per vehicle. Yes, you now have to pay to park at the Oregon Zoo/Forestry Center parking lot. Prepay ahead of time and you won't have to figure out the parking machines when you just want to get in and play.
- EXTRA CHIPS will be available for $20 (also available that evening) just in case you run out and want to keep playing.
- Bank of the West
- Chicago Title
- Jimmy Chan
- DeKorte Electric
- Robert Derrick
- Giske Concrete
- Hoffman, Steward, & Schmidt, PC
- Lionheart Coffee Company
- Mountainwood Homes
- Parr Lumber
- PCC Building Construction Technology Dept.
- Premier Community Bank
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- SubCom Excavation & Utilities
- Umpqua Bank
- From Chiarello Family Vineyards, a 2005 Roux Old Vine Petite Sirah.
- $100 gift card from Columbia Sportswear.
- $100 gift card from Decarli's Restaurant.
- Golf Fore Homes prize pack including Dr. Loosen 2012 Villa Wolf Wachenheimer Riesling, J.Christopher 2011 Pinot Noir, 1 dozen golf balls, $25 gift card to the Reserve Vineyard & Golf Club.
- From Hopworks Urban Brewery, a case of beer and a $25 gift card.
- From Quail Valley Golf Course, a walking twosome on their 18-hole course.
- From TopGolf, a $50 gift card.
- From the University of Oregon, a $30 gift card to the Duck Store and 8 passes to the UO Museum of Natural and Cultural History.
- From Widmer Brothers Brewing, 3 cases of beer and a sleeve of cups.
- From Elk Cove Vineyards, 2 bottles of Pinot Noir.
- From Sake One, a brewery tour and Toji Flight tasting for 4. Enjoy craft sake from Momokawa, Moonstone, and G Brands, plus 2 additional reserve sakes.
- Foursome at The Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club
- Kid's funtime package including 4 tickets to The Oregon Zoo, a skating party for 5 at Oaks Park, and a tub of Legos!
- Oregon Symphony - 2 tickets to a concert (Classical or Pops) during the 2016/17 season.
- Deschutes Brewery - $40 gift card for their pubs and tasting room.
- Portland Roasting Company - two 12oz bags of whole bean coffee, 2 travel mugs, coupons for use in grocery stores and their in-house cafe.
- Oregon Ballet Theater - two tickets to a show during the 2016/17 season.
- Forest Springs Bed & Breakfast - one overnight stay.
- Elk Cove Vineyards - a tasting for 6 and 6 bottles of Pinot Noir.
- R. Stuart and Co. Winery - a tour and barrel tasting plus 4 bottles of Pinot Noir.
Lots of wine including: 2009 Willamette Valley Vineyards Chardonnay, 2011 Atticus Pinot Noir, 2011 Dillian Syrah, 2013 A to Z Pinor Noir, 2012 Menage a Trois Malbec, 2012 Snoqualmie Organic Riesling, Marietta Cellars Old Vine Red #64, Drouhin Family Estates 2009 "Laurene" and 2011 "Arthur", Oswego Hills 2011 Celia's Cuvee, 2014 Charles Smith Winery "Eve" .
- From Jim Woodruff a bottle of Taylor Fladgate Vintage Port 2000, rated 98 points by The Wine Advocate.
- A handmade, metal fire pit, from the students at PCC - Rock Creek Campus.
- Portland Birdwatching Experiences has donated a 5-hour birdwatching expedition for up to five people.
- Columbia Sportswear Trail Elite 22L Backpack.
- Columbia Sportswear Northwest Traveler Interchange Jacket.
- 2 Adirondack Chairs and a 40" round glass patio table from Lowe's.
- 3 large planters, 1 small planter, garden rake, shovel, trowel and spade from Lowe's.
- 2 tickets in the Dress Circle to Cirque Dreams Holidaze at the Schnitzer on Dec. 23, 2016, 7:30pm, from board member Jimmy Chan.
- $25 gift cards for Amazon, the Apple Store, Regal Cinemas, Red Lobster, Buffalo Wild Wings & Outback Steakhouse.
- JEF World of Golf collapsible chipping net.
- Portable DVD Player w/9" swivel screen.
- Texsport Hammock and stand.
- Sony streaming Blu-ray disc player w/WiFi.
- Wagan Tech 14L personal fridge & food warmer.
- Camp Dakota, paintball party for 4 and a 2-topping pizza.
- a walking foresome at Claremont Golf Club on their 9-hole course, plus a NIKE glove and a box of Titleist Pro V1x golf balls.
- From McMenamins, a $50 gift card.
- From the Habitat ReStore, something wonderful and handmade!